Happy New Year! 2017 was a great year, but here at Nora Murphy Country House we’re hard at work and planning to make it even better! Here are the top 5 things for 2018:
- We’re crazy busy working with Vendome Press on my Nora Murphy Country House Style book, that’s scheduled to be out in September! Can’t wait!
- The Nora Murphy Country House Collection was launched at the end of October, and thanks to you, I’m happy to report that for the holidays it was a smashing hit! Thank you! We’re now building on our scents…look for a very special duo for St. Valentine’s Day! And the development of the NMCH Collection continues…Very excited about all this!
- We have a new feature on the site, Shop The NMCH Look. So many of you have asked me where I find my the things that give my home the Country House vibe. Now I can share our sources to help you get the Country House Style look! Yay!!
- I’m very happy that I’ll be continuing my work with WFSB, Channel 3, Better Connecticut. I love working with them! They’re such terrific, genuine people. So I’m brainstorming ideas right now. If there’s anything you think you’d like me to present, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment! I appreciate the ideas!
- The blog posts and magazines will be more “snippety” than ever before. What I mean by that, is that my team tells me that there’s so much more I can share that I take for granted. So, just like the Snippets section on this site, I will ramp up my little tips. 🙂
As we kick-off and get into full-on 2018 gear, here’s my annual gift to you: A new 2018 NMCH Downloadable Desktop Calendar for each month of the year. For 2018, I was inspired by my beautiful NMCH candle scents. I hope you enjoy! (And please look for more free seasonal downloadables on our Goodies page!)
Happy New Year! Let’s make it a fabulous one!