Being homebound, I’m gazing at the gardens outside our windows that are ever so slowly coming back to life. This is what I look forward to each year. But this year, with all that we are dealing with, these gardens mean more to me than they ever have before. They represent life, as well as hope and faith that they’ll keep coming up every year. And they certainly do.

Enjoy! Love, Nora

• YVonne Shafer says:
    March 30, 2020 at 5:28 pm Reply

Thank you for this beautiful post!

• June Fisher says:
    March 30, 2020 at 6:14 pm Reply

Hope!!!

• You made my day! Thank you for this reminder, during an especially difficult time in my family!!

• lorraine spenle says:
    March 30, 2020 at 6:15 pm Reply

thank you for the Lovely post ~ lots of hope and faith in these times Nora …be strong be well
    Healthy hugs ..Lorraine

• Thank you for showing us your plants coming alive. It’s encouraging to know that spring is still happening. Please show us as they grow.

• A tangible sign of rebirth and hope…exactly what I needed to see. Thank you for all your beautiful reminder that all will be well. Stay safe. Be well.

• Shirley Graham says:
    March 31, 2020 at 2:04 pm Reply

Thanks so much – I just have my deck now & am looking forward to planting out there! Love your pictures & we all keep hoping spring will bring all well & good. Take care

• Penny at Enjoying The Simple Things says:
    March 31, 2020 at 2:35 pm Reply

Love to see spring come alive…in these days more than ever.

• Diana Cosgrove says:
    March 31, 2020 at 3:09 pm Reply

Your closeup photos are wonderful … Thank you for identification … Stay safe Nora…

• Thank you…love the rich dark loam (dirt) of New England…I am a northerner, living in the Gulf Coast of FL…praying for rain to wash away some of the pollen!…not complaining…just saying!!!…

• I wish I had all those to watch come up thru the soil. Thanks for sharing.