For last minute holiday door styling, I highly recommend my 5-step simple trick:
1. Pick any wreath at your local supermarket (just be sure it’s still green!).
2. With pruners in hand, cut evergreen branches from your property, the nearby woods, or from the side of the road (I always keep a pair of pruners in my glove compartment. ?).
3. Cut all to approximately the same length, and start adding your cut greens to your wreath working from the outside in. The branches can be pushed in between the existing branches and should hold. Keep rotating your wreath to achieve balance. Hang on the door and step back…is it full enough? Are there gaps that need a little sprig or two?
4. Add red! Holly berried branches can be added to the front of the wreath.
5. Finish with a fat bow, and wire it to your wreath at whatever spot suits you! (This year, I was feeling that my bows were just right at 5:00!)
Now, if you have multiple doors to dress, hang and repeat!
For more holiday decorating ideas, please do check them out here: https://noramurphycountryhouse.com/videos/
Enjoy! Love, Nora