Over a year ago on Cape Cod, I stumbled upon Sea Bags’ Anchor placemats. What a fabulous surprise that was! I had been a Sea Bags lover (and proud owner) of their recycled sail handbags for years, and had no idea that they had branched out to making tabletop goods. The Anchor placemats were the perfect fit for my on-line Nantucket-inspired Holiday Issue 2015.
Sea Bags loved how I set my holiday table with their placemats and asked me to set another beautiful holiday table, this time for Thanksgiving!
Growing up in Fairfield, right on Long Island Sound, their Long Island Nautical Chart Placemats were the perfect choice! And the Summer Room at my Connecticut Country House, with its coastal vibe was just the perfect intimate dining spot.
Here are the ingredients:
- Sea Bags Long Island Nautical Chart Placemats
- Glass dinner plates (Show off the chart placemats while not covering them up!)
- Clean-lined stainless steel flatware.
- Waffle-weave kitchen washcloths with rope napkin rings.
- Simple, classic stemware.
- A centerpiece created with grey driftwood and freshly cut maple branches. (You can substitute with pine branches to achieve a wintry vibe!)
To see more tabletop options visit www.seabags.com and for 10% off your next purchase, use discount code: CCHB16 in your shopping cart!