Summer has started and I’m one happy camper! There’s so much to love during this fabulous time of year.
Here are my Top 10 summer loves:
- Picnics in the backyard or on the beach that last long into the balmy night.
- A perfect fresh tomato picked at the peak of ripeness, destined for a delicious Caprese Salad.
- Beach combing
- Walks on the beach
- Kicking back and playing classic board games – I’m the Scrabble Champ at Connecticut Country House!
- Charcoal grilled anything!
- Going barefoot in the cool grass.
What are your Top 10 favorite things about summer? I’d love to know!
Happy summer and enjoy!