Written by Sarah Egge, photographed by Michael Partenio, and produced by Stacy Kunstel, my beloved Connecticut Country House makes up one of the beautiful features in this summer’s issue of Country Home. What a thrill and honor it is to be published by such an amazing publication – one that I have loved for years.  Stacy understood my aesthetic, and styled my home using my very special Hungarian family heirloom textiles. Michael captured the essence of each room just so beautifully. And Sarah writes with such authenticity, and tells the true story of my home. I thank them from the bottom of my heart!

I hope you will buy this Country Home magazine and take in all the beautiful homes they’ve featured in this very special issue.

Thank you. Love, Nora

• Chris W, Knickerbocker, TX says:
    June 16, 2017 at 7:45 pm Reply

I FINALLY found the magazine at my local grocery store, and then, lo and behold, I walk into Michael’s Craft Store and they had it at the check out counter! I was very worried about scoring a copy. Country Home was always my favorite. This is an exquisite example. It is what “country” is all about.
    Thanks Nora, for the heads up on this magazine!

• Nan, Odessa, DE says:
    June 17, 2017 at 7:18 am Reply

Good choice that they share you and your home! Your home is a proof of fine country and living with it.
    This is country.
    I subscribed to this magazine for years, one of the best.
    Then it sort of went out of business. Where/What happened to all our truly great country magazines.
    Even COUNTRY LIVING is not what it was.
    Thank you for sharing your home, once again, and making me aware that COUNTRY HOME is still in existence.

• I agree with Nan, what happened to all these wonderful magazines? Oh, we now have Nora Murphy Country Home!!! Will go out today and get Country Home, can’t wait.

• Beautiful! I miss the Country Home publication, but will definitely pick this up. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations.

• Is there any chance of ordering covers from the lady that did your’s ? I love them.

• Thank you for the tip about Michael’s! I will check there tomorrow. So far, I have not found it at my local grocery stores.

• Virginia McMillan says:
    June 18, 2017 at 1:17 pm Reply

HELP!!! None of the book stores, super markets or craft stores here in Maine carry COUNTRY HOME. One can buy a digital issue on line; but that’s just not the same. Can the publisher supply?? If so, can you share a phone number or web site?? Congratulations on the wonderful article. Your house is a treasure, and thank you for allowing your readers to peek inside. Can’t wait for your book to come out…all so exciting, Virginia McMillan

• Hi Virginia!
      I’ll look around and see if I find any, and if I do, I would be happy to send you one! Love, Nora

• Joni Wehrenberg says:
    June 18, 2017 at 8:37 pm Reply

Yes, I subscribed to Country Home for years and then they went out of business, so they’re back??? Crazy! Hope I can find it. Congratulations to you for your home being highlighted!
    Joni Wehrenberg

• Shirley Graham says:
    June 19, 2017 at 9:31 pm Reply

Love the issue but wish there were more of Country House, Nora. Daughter enjoyed it too as I told her so she found the magazines. Thanks!

• Jane Siebrass says:
    June 20, 2017 at 9:10 am Reply

Hi Nora. Thank you for telling us about your beautiful home in Country Home and I found one! I am so excited and anxious to get your book! Will you let us know when it comes out? Can I preorder it? It would be so great if you could sign it! Thank you for sharing your home and lifestyle! You feel like a good friend! Thank you love Jane

• Lyn Nichols says:
    June 20, 2017 at 8:12 pm Reply

Where can I buy an issue of Country Home featuring your house. I’ve looked everywhere and on line and cannot find it.

• Susan Marsh says:
    June 21, 2017 at 7:54 am Reply

I, too, didn’t find an issue when you first posted the magazine was on news stands…so happy I finally did. Not only did I find the issue to be the best, so far, but my favorite lifestyle designer, Nora Murphy, was featured so beautifully. I will soon be moving from the Mid-West to your neighboring state of Massachusetts. This copy will be close at hand as we make our newly acquired home, our own. Nora, please know what a great design influence you have been for me!

• I bought it & always do when their publication comes out! No words but Simply Beautiful as usual for Country Home! Your home is amazing, have always been a fan. Enjoy this lovely 1st day of summer! Mickey

• That magazine is wonderful! — Just like the good old days! Of course, your house was a highlight!

• Happy Summer, Nora! I scrambled to buy the Country Home issue and couldn’t locate one at our little stores on Whidbey Island, off the coast of Washington state. I ended up ordering one online and then, of course, saw one today at the grocery here. My issue will arrive next week but I allowed myself to peek at your house photos. Stunning! Simply gorgeous. Can’t wait to sit with a cup of tea and peruse every picture. Thank you for being so very generous in sharing so much! I always am excited to read the latest post.

• Jane where did you order from? Cannot find on Amazon or B&N.

• I found it on eBay and it was actually $11 with shipping — let than the magazine itself! It looked like the last one available but you know how that goes!

• sally kennedy says:
    July 2, 2017 at 9:41 am Reply

Found a copy on e-bay,worth the wait! Great issue,inspiring as usual Nora, many thanks. When are you going to put out a hardcover book, you need to do it!Put me down for the first one out!

• Julia Duffy says:
    July 4, 2017 at 3:05 am Reply

I found one at Barnes and Nobel book store. I also want to subscribe for future editions. This has been and alway will be my favorite magazine. ” please keep them coming “

• Karen Reder says:
    July 20, 2017 at 7:18 pm Reply

I love this magazine! I am currently adding on to a 1949’s lake house in Norther Michigan. This issue gave me many great ideas! I want to subscribe to this magazine. I can only find it digital and I prefer hard copy .it is easier to use when working on a project. How many issues are created each year? How can I subscribe? Thank you!

• Hi Karen! I’m so happy you found my magazine! It’s only avaialable as an on-line publication at this time. You may subscribe to it on my home page…it’s free! Thanks very much Karen! Love, Nora

• kathy bunge says:
    August 10, 2017 at 3:30 pm Reply

Hi Nora! I just became aware of your lovely home being featured in Country Home magazine and was fortunate to find a copy in a local Barnes & Noble in our city of Huntington Beach, Calif. (for anyone who is still looking for a copy!). I LOVE your design aesthetic, Nora & can’t wait for your book to be published & available for sale. Just read Maison Decor’s post about her photoshoot for the book with you. What a lovely choice for an addition for your book! I love everything about your blog & look forward to each post. Thank you for your exceptional efforts to make your blog so beautiful & informative!